With the new UEI Student Portal set to be launched in 2022, now is a great time to get familiar with the login process. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps required to login and access your personal account on the.
Steps to Login on UEI Student Portal
To login on the follow these easy steps:
1. Log into your UEI account. If you don’t have an account, click on the Sign In link in the header of any page on the UEI website.
2. Click on the My Account link in the main menu. You will be prompted to enter your password.
3. On the My Account page, click on the Login link in the left column. You will be taken to the Login screen.
4. Enter your username and password and click on the Login button. You will be redirected to the Home page of the
How to Remove Your Profile from UEI Student Portal
If you no longer wish to have your UEI Student Portal profile visible to the public, you can remove your profile from the portal. To remove your profile:
1. Log in to
2. Under “My Profile,” click on “Edit Profile.”
3. On the “Profile Information” page, under “Public Profile,” click on the radio button next to “Remove Profile.”
4. Click on the “Save Changes” button to confirm your changes and close the window.
Copying Files from Your UEI Student Portal Account
If you are new to the and have not yet created an account, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account using your NetID and password.
2. Click on the My Account tab on the top left of the screen.
3. On the My Account page, click on the New User button.
4. On the New User Page, enter your NetID and password.
5. Click on the Copy Files From Your Old Account button.
6. Select all of the files you would like to copy from your old account and click on the Copy Files button.
7. Click on the Create User button to create a new account with your chosen name and password.
8. Log out of your old account and log in to your new account to finish setting up your UEI Student Portal account!
Resetting Your Password for UEI Student Portal
If you have forgotten your password for the UEI Student Portal, you can reset it by following these simple steps:
1. Log in to your MyUEI account.
2. Click on the “My Accounts” tab.
3. Under,” click on the “Reset Password” link.
4. Enter your email address and new password into the fields provided and click “Reset Password.”
Deleting Your Account on UEI Student Portal
If you want to delete your account on the , follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to the using your student account information.
2. Click on My Account on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. On the My Account page, click on Delete Account in the Accounts section.
4. Enter your student ID and password, and then click on Delete Account.
5. You will be asked to confirm your decision to delete your account. Click on Yes to proceed with the deletion process.
Closing Your UEI Student Portal Account
To close your account, follow these steps:
1. Click on the “My Account” button in the top-right corner of the portal.
2. On the My Account page, under “Account Type,” select “Student.”
3. On the Student page, click on the “Logout” link in the top-right corner.
4. Enter your password in the login form and click on “Log In.” Your account will now be closed.