If you’re one of the unlucky few who’s experiencing an SMOK Air Fire only issue with your mod, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll show you how to fix the SMOK Air Fire only issue on your mod, as well as some other common problems and how to fix them. So don’t wait any longer – read on for solutions to your problems!
What is SMOK Air Fire?
SMOK Air Fire is a safety issue with the SMOK Alien 220W and the TFV8 Big Baby Beast tanks. When these devices are used with the included coils, they can create an unsafe fire. If your device starts emitting blue or purple flames and smokes, stop using it immediately and remove the coil.
How to Avoid the SMOK Air Fire
If you’re one of the unlucky ones who have experienced the SMOK Air Fire, then this guide is for you. The following tips will help you avoid getting an Air Fire every time you use your device.
1. Use caution when filling your device with e-liquid. Overfilling can create a hazardous situation that can lead to an Air Fire. Be sure to use the appropriate amount of e-liquid and do not overfill your tank.
2. Do not use a USB cable to charge your device. Using a USB cable can create a fire hazard as it can easily spark and start a fire. Instead, use the included charger or a compatible power bank.
3. Do not use subohm tanks when using your SMOK device. Subohm tanks produce high levels of heat which can cause an Air Fire. If you must use a subohm tank, make sure to lower the wattage setting and avoid using it in high-heat environments.
4. Always keep your device well-ventilated. By doing this, you will prevent build-up of heat which can lead to an Air Fire. When traveling, make sure to take your device with
What to do if You Already Have an SMOK Air Fire
If you already have an SMOK Air Fire, there is no need to purchase the new SMOK Air Fire Plus. Here are four simple steps to follow to keep your device working properly:
1. Update your firmware: Always update your firmware on your devices to ensure they are up-to-date and safe. Visit the manufacturer’s website to download the latest firmware for your device and install it.
2. Clean your air filter: The air filter plays an important role in the performance of your device. As a result, regularly cleaning it can help improve its overall function. To clean your air filter, simply remove it and soak it in a solution of water and mild soap for a few minutes. After that, wipe it clean with a dry cloth.
3. Charge your device fully: Avoid leaving your device uncharged for extended periods of time. Charging your device fully will help preserve its battery life.
4. Check for any obstructions: If you notice anything that seems out of the ordinary with your device, such as smoke or heat coming from the battery area, immediately stop using it and consult with a technician.
Unfortunately, there have been some reports of SMOK Air Fire units not firing properly. If you are experiencing this issue, we recommend that you take the unit to a qualified technician for inspection and repair. In the meantime, we recommend using caution when using your device and only firing it while in a safe environment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will do everything possible to address the problem as soon as possible.