Whether cool hand luke hat shape you’re a fan of Star Wars or not, you probably know about Luke Skywalker. And if you’re a fan of hats, then you know about the cool hand Luke hat shape. This hat is so iconic that it has its own website and instructional video, showing people how to make it themselves. And if you don’t have time or want to sew on a hat yourself, there are plenty of places online that will sell you one. So what is the cool hand Luke hat shape and where did it come from? Read on to find out!
Materials cool hand luke hat shape
-Woolen yarn in light green, dark green, and black
-Hook size G (4.0 mm)
1. Chain 61 (or any multiple of 8 + 3).
2. Rnd 1: Hdc in sixth chain from hook, hdc in next 5 chains, turn—60 (59, 58, 57, 56) hdc. Rnd 2: Ch1 (does not count as a stitch), sc in first hdc, hdc in each of next 5 hdc, turn—60 (59, 58, 57, 56) sc. Rnd 3: Sc in each of first 2 sc, hdc in next sc, dc in each of next 3 sc—61 (60, 59, 58, 57) dc. Rnd 4: Dc in each of first 2 dc; ch2 (counts as 1 dc here and throughout), sk next dc from rnd 3 and join with sl st to first dc to form new ch-2 sp; *sc in each of next 2 dc; ch2; sk next dc from rnd 3 and join with sl st to first dc* rep from * to * once more—62 (61(3), 60(7), 59(11), 58(15)), sts. Rep Rnd 4 one more time—63 (62
Steps cool hand luke hat shape
1. Start by cutting a 2-inch wide band from the felt and hot glue it around the top of the hat.
2. Cut another 2-inch wide band and hot glue it on the bottom of the hat.
3. Cut a small piece of fabric about 1 inch wide and sew it to each end of the hat bands so that they overlap slightly.
4. Make two small cuts in the fabric at either side of your centre point, then draw little circles with a pencil inside these cuts (these will be your eyes).
5. Sew the fabric circles to each end of the hat bands, making sure they are centered over your eyes.
6. Cut out another strip of felt about 1/2 inch wide and sew it to one side of the front brim of your hat, so that it hangs down like a hanging ribbon (this will be your hair).
7. Hot glue or stitch on two pompoms to either side of the hair ribbon, positioning them so that they cover half of each pompom when viewed from above (they should now look like horns).
The Cool Hand Luke Hat Shaped Like a Head
If you’re looking for a unique hat to wear this winter, try one shaped like Luke Skywalker’s head from the “Star Wars” movies. You’ll be able to get one of these hats at most novelty stores or online. The hat is made out of soft and warm fabric, with a large brim that will protect your ears from the cold weather.